Monday, September 22, 2008

A couple at the doorway

These are a few shots I've been working on this week. It is the part where a young couple is standing near the apartment entrance. There are minimal lines depicting the space in the rough animation here - I will have backgrounds though.
The timing is also still flexible (I'm pretty sure it will change).
I'd love to know what you think about the cuts.




The next shot will be a wide shot of the house with them standing at the bottom. Then the windows of the house will become the typewriter keys.

Hope this works...

2 comments:

hoser396 said...

I do like your new installment of animation but you can have a longer hold at the point were the protagonist picks up the package, and also were she first notices the couple... Maybe the down word look can be double take...slow head tilt down, then hold, then fast upward tilt. with a grain of salt...

Sheila said...

I LOVE the moment she spots the couple! This animation is very dramatic. Awesome!