Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Another clip

Hi, thanks for your comments!


It would be great to get your ideas on this one too.

There is some weirdness with the candles at the very end (to be fixed). And also the ending should be slowed down.

But does it work well with the text?



For the next lines I'm thinking of turning the last image here into a city landscape or a street.

The smoke coming from the candles would be the smoke coming out of the chimneys of two houses maybe. But first I need to make sure this is ok.

I hope this works so far!

3 comments:

Sheila said...

This is beautiful. I love the turn away from the face. I think the holds are really important in this film since you are using subtitles. It allows you to read the text and watch the animation. It looks great!

Daniela said...

Thank you!
I'm glad the holds worked out ok.

Jake said...

Your tests are looking good! I can't wait to see your animatic!

Jake